i’m so happy i am going to cry despite the fact that it is rainy and gloomy outside and i have a fat ochem midterm in T minus 7 hours
-less naps, more class
-try really hard to focus in class
-stop looking at the clock so much because the truth is time really won’t move any faster. in fact, it’ll move slower
-take legitimate notes
-be more organized
-waste less time during the day, sleep more during the night
-look forward to lectures
-do not slack during the semester or dead & finals week will bite back. hard
It’s going to be a rougher one, but it’s time to jump in after five weeks of doing nothing of academic value. Yay!
- feels different
- 1/2 of me feels too old for it but 1/2 makes me feel as if I was just there last month. boy does time fly
- holiday food lab :3 + avengers + dark knight rises. i wish we had these movies last year :c
- ms. H (or should i say mrs. C) isn’t teaching vmc D: dat class
- talked to mr. D for a good hour and how the majority of students he writes letters for ends up choosing a public college…heh. guilty
- some nostalgia, but i would not redo 4 years of high school
- in high school all i had to think about was college, but now in college i need to think about… life ._.
- my brain feels like a vegetable right now. i don’t think i have the mental or physical capacity to even log onto the portal website. but talking to the teachers and the fun times i’ve had this break has remotivated me
- one more week!
Are you kidding me
Who the fuck threw that red shell
I will fuck you up
In Vegas and just saw David Copperfield live. Holy. MIND is freaking BLOWN out of this universe.
being able to hang out with the old friends like nothing has changed. the best :)
college has been fun, but i’ve missed them too.
the one great thing about having the latest final is that now i have this whole suite to myself :3
my own toilet
my own shower
my own 2 sinks
that moment when you walk out and forget everything (unintentionally, of course…) after the final